Personal Information Collection Statement
relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486) ("the Ordinance")
TradeBIG.com ("the company")
You may now or in future be requested to supply data from time to time or may in the past have supplied the Company with data relating to yourself including but not limited to your name, identity card number, address and certain personal or other information and in the normal course of a continuing relationship or provision and maintenance of internet services or facilities, further information may be collected.
Failure to supply such data may result in the Company being unable to perform and provide internet services or establish or control or continue internet facilities.
The purposes for which data relating to you may be used are as follows :-
The Company will be kept such data confidential but the Company may provide such information to the following persons or corporations whether or not they are in Hong Kong:-
- the daily administration and operation of the internet services and facilities provided to you;
- conducting credit checks;
- assisting other third party internet service providers to conduct credit checks;
- ensuring your ongoing credit worthiness;
- complying with the relevant legislations and regulations;
- determining the amount of outstanding subscription fees owed by you; collection of amounts outstanding from you;
- direct marketing of other products or services of the Company or other companies in its group;
- liasing and communicating with the Telecommunications Authority appointed under the Telecommunication Ordinance (Cap.106) or other government departments or agencies; and
- purposes relating thereto.
Under and in accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, you may :-
- any agent or third party service provider who provides services to the Company in connection with the operation of its business;
- any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the Company which has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
- any actual or proposed assignee of the Company or participant or sub-participant or transferee of the Company's rights in respect of you;
- any government department of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (including but not limited to the Telecommunications Authority).
- have the right to check whether the Company holds data about you and the right of access to such data;
- have the right to require the Company to correct any data relating to you which is inaccurate;
- have the right to ascertain the Company's practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by the Company.
- A reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request may be charged by the Company.
- Requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding practices and kinds of data held should be in writing and addressed to :-
The Data Protection Officer
Subject : privacy
email to : [email protected]